Thursday, April 9, 2009

for those who offence!!!!

aku nak bgtaw k....
pada mereka yang dah baca blog aku...
if u have any fuckin probs wit me..
please come and face me...

tell me whuts make u so fauckin unsatisfy wit me...
aku tak kira lah kau laki ker pompuan ker gay ker lesbian ker...
this is ma blog..
and i have the right to say wutever i want!!!!!

i dun give a fucking damn to the village minded(bak kata zud) kat korg...
u r not matured enuf if u cant think and assume my words...
hell you....

meh sini kalau kau berani....
jangan bagi aku panas.....

3 comments:

  1. haha
    kalau taknak dilambung ombak,
    janganla buat rmh kat tepi pantai bro~
    this is the virtual world,
    freedom to talk
    kalau tak suka orang tegur your blog,then dun blog anymore~
    simple jek
    k,peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all about the words...
    words is more sharp than sword!!!!
    so think of it bloger2...

    ReplyDelete